top of page


"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 


We are generous church, and we encourage those who call it home to grow in the grace of giving! 

The ministry and activity of London Riverside Church is solely financed by the regular giving of its members. There are various ways you can give detailed below – choose a way of giving that suits you best and let’s invest in what God is doing.



I Love the House is our annual vision offering, when have the opportunity to give above and beyond our regular giving to enable the vision of our church to be realised.


Through this act of financial generosity we invest into both emerging and future projects and ministries, believing that there is still much to be accomplished in our borough and beyond!


The sacrificial giving of previous generations has enabled us to flourish where we are today, and now it is our turn to be generous, ensuring that future generations will also have the means to prosper and extend God’s Kingdom.

how to give?


Metro Bank

Account Name: London Riverside Church 

Sort code: 23-05-80

Account Number: 40331581

every sunday

Every Sunday during one of our main services, offering envelopes are given out which enables you to give by card, cash or cheque. You can also gift aid it and then place it in one of the offering containers.


By Phone

Call 0208 593 2241 and have your card ready

Standing Order

Metro Bank

Account Name: London Riverside Church 

Sort code: 23-05-80

Account Number: 40331581

gift aid

If you are a UK tax payer, for every £1 you give, we can claim 25p back from HM Revenue & Customs. You will find details of how to set this up below.

Please claim gift aid on my donation to London Riverside Church. This includes all donations for this year and the previous four years. Plus any future donations. Unless I notify you otherwise. I can confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less income tax and/or Capital gains tax then the amount of gift aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference 

Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration. Change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. 

Thanks! Message sent.

bottom of page